About InVision View All Jobs
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform. We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most beloved startups, agencies and corporations use InVision every day, including Zappos, Evernote, AirBnB, and Yammer.
Senior Android Developer (Remote)Full Time
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than 700,000 designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.We're looking for a Senior Android Engineer who has a deep understanding of the state-of-the-art for Android and a passion for implementing pixel-perfect applications from design.
The candidate should be a virtuoso of Mobile and has experience implementing a variety applications both in Java and using frameworks like PhoneGap, Ionic or React Native. The candidate should be able to provide either a portfolio of work or public links to live applications for which they were the principal developer.
REQUIREMENTSDuties and Responsibilities
- Design and develop new applications and features
- Work with other developers and product designers to brainstorm and test new ideas
- Drive to continuously maintain high product quality and a passion for perfection
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability
- Preference for working in rapid development cycles (2-4 weeks)
- Familiarity with common tools like Git, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins/CI
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery environments
- Obsessively thorough with an eye for detail
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Extensive experience with Android build tools
- Comfort and competency with asset creation tools, e.g. Photoshop, Sketch, or Illustrator
- Strong background as design, ideally having done design work in the past
- Experience with mobile optimization
- Experience with Performance Optimization for mobile applications is a plus
LocationNew York, NY 10010
5-10 years of exp.
3-5 years of exp.
5-10 years of exp.
Perks & Benefits
- A highly competitive salary
- The ability to work from home, the local coffee shop, wherever!
- Stock options
- Premium health coverage
- Macbook Air or Pro, your choice
- Membership at health club of your choice
- Unlimited books from Amazon
- Unlimited Starbucks card
- Half-day Fridays!