About ZEFR View All Jobs
ZEFR is the leading technology company that empowers brands to discover and target their most important influencers and topics in video. With more data than any other YouTube partner, ZEFR’s BrandID platform provides a lens into culture and the tools to turn insights into more impactful media for brands. As the technology company of choice for nearly all major Hollywood movie studios and music labels, ZEFR manages over 375 million videos online and tracks over 31 billion video views a month. ZEFR is a top ranked ComScore video property. Our company is headquartered in Venice Beach, California with offices in New York, Boston, Utah, and Chicago.
Software Engineer - IntermediateFull Time
- Build, test, release, and maintain large scale internal tools used by numerous internal employees and drives millions of external viewers
- Review and influence ongoing design, architecture, standards and methods for operating services and systems
- Be able to write applications to utilize undocumented 3rd party APIs, A-B testing to learn what works best.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- Collaborate with team members to work on cross-platform projects.
- 3+ years experience working in a similar or related role
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Extraordinary software engineering talent
- Experience with data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Extensive programming experience in one or more major programming languages.
- Good verbal and written communications skills, all-around team player
- Experience with large-scale, distributed systems design and development with a strong understanding of scaling, performance and scheduling
- Master Degree Preferred
LocationVenice, CA 90291
3-5 years of exp.
Perks & Benefits
- Healthcare, vision, dental, 401k
- Flexible working hours
- Walking distance to the beach
- Fun and exciting culture